'

Invasion1

Im looking for a Price for the Sylvania Sealed beams for my 1992 Cutlass 2 door...

where can i buy them and how much are they?

Instead of buying the sealed beam, you can buy replacement bulbs and modify the existing lense.

LukeZ34, myself and some other member have done this before: W-Body Performance - Head for Tech Tips page.

And, jmblimo is correct; the Gen II Camaro's and Geo Storms have the same sealed beam.

- Erik

I had a miniquad headlight burn out on the 94.

It was a Wagner headlight assembly.

The bulb was removable. It had a knurled plastic ring around it, and twisting the ring unlocked the bulb so the bulb could be pulled straight out.

The bulb was virtually identical to a 9006 in every way except for the base (where the locking tangs are) was smaller in diameter. The glass tube for the filament was longer as well, but the filament was in the same place and the same size as a 9006.

I took a 9006, and it fit right in the empty headlight housing. All I had to do, was take a screwdriver and pop the knurled plastic ring off of the housing (it's too small to work with the 9006). The rubber O-ring holds it in very snugly. Perfect fit. Didn't even need to silicone it in, but I did anyway. It's so silly the bulb manufacturer even came up with this so-called "sealed beam" bulb. They could have easily just used a larger plastic ring that fits around the base of a 9006!

Anyway, I would just get a 9006 bulb and put it in the housing.

I took pics, if anyone is interested.