Should i join this car club

hoodilio

Hey, a bunch of kids from my county have put this car club together, i am not really good friends with any of them, but i do talk to some of them. Some of their cars r pretty cool, and i was thinkin about talkin to them, about me possibly joining, check out some of their rides at this link and tell me wat u think http://www.elitestreetstylez.com/gallery/

Hmm.. Reminds me of the days in high school/shortly after graduation that we had a 'car club'..

Dumbest idea we've ever had..

Looks like a majority of the rides are stock, or stock with a few bolt-ons. There's a couple that have put some money in to them though. It's probably just a big group of friends who all enjoy their cars, and thought it necessary to start a club..

I could be way off too..

8)

Like the GP thats there already...hell, if anything, get him to join here.

I was thinking of trying to get more people in the Richmodn area into their W's. But, personally, i dont wanan find a riced out one! I have told the people I do know that have one to check this place out.

jon

yah, the GP is nice, i almost bought it wen i saw it for sale in my town, but he bought it instead, all it has is strait pipes commin out from the sides infront of the rear tires. He thinks he is all bad ass, but he is really just an ass. The kid the the CRX is a nice kid.