New member 96 regal gs, couple questions

greensport

still looking for a rear sway bar and strut tower brace,

also what does everyone think of lumina 5 spokes?(the impala ss looking ones) need new tires soon and thinking of changing the wheels

• 3 weeks later...

family member is selling me a newer car (2009 gti) which I like more than the buick

Im in no rush to sell though, I just put in new llyod floormats, power mirrors/power antenna(which I love seeing go up and down btw so 90s) and just got a oil change

still have to go through and detail it really well and take some better pictures

Edited by greensport

• 2 months later...

So I never sold my Buick lol, ended up just selling the GTI for my uncle, who gave me a cut

car has 95,000 miles on it now and Im still looking for the larger rear swaybar and strut tower brace if anyone has spares(or finds one at a junkyard) will pay of course

So I never sold my Buick lol, ended up just selling the GTI for my uncle, who gave me a cut

car has 95,000 miles on it now and Im still looking for the larger rear swaybar and strut tower brace if anyone has spares(or finds one at a junkyard) will pay of course

I have a cutty vert front bar laying around

Might try some more junkyards around here 1st, but if you could find me a larger rear sway I would be interested. Just would not want to do shipping charges on two things.