would these work?

redgrandprix

I am using supercharged 3800 GTP injectors from ebay. 36lb'ers in my black tgp. they were a hundred bucks and I posted the flow test report in my build thread

and 28 lb grey ls1 injectors in my red tgp and I believe in my 88 as well. unless they are just the 3400 stock injectors that came with the 05 impala motor

well i want to get bigger injectors and a custom chip and my dad has purchased from these people and really like their business.

I'm running L36 injectors in mine. They were like $60 at the junk yard and are 22lb if IIRC

I got 8 for that price by the way so $80 plus $20 for someone to pull them and auction them off I guess about the same deal for a bigger injector. then I spent that much again- and then some, on cleaning and flow testing.

so no, this is not a bad deal if you tune them well... but those 30 lb injectors, I'm putting money on, refurbished on rockauto- are going to be less.

these are already rebuilt and flow matched that said you are saying these are a good deal? the guy from the website said they would fit and that i would need to reflash the ecu which by that im assuming he means retune the car which is the plan. eventually

do you think these are a direct fit no modifications required? like same heighth specifically, i don't want to need spacers or whatever to make them fit