New Guy Here

CodeRedZ24

hey whats up i`m chris and i currently own a 89 z24 convertible that i`m doing up for show mainly and i`m about to buy my mom's 93 cutlass convertible with the 3.4 dohc motor

Nice Cavalier! The Olds is nice too. How many miles are on that bad boy? Welcome to the board, good luck with your machines.

I had a 92 Z-24 Ragtop before I bought my Olds. Sold it with 186K miles, the 3.1 was still purring like a kitten when sold. It just got too small for me. (Or I got too fat!) :lol:

There is not better color than pure, unadultered, bad-ass red. *sniff* *sniff* I miss my Cougar. I love Cutty droptops, and I think that's the best looking Cavalier (all generations) I've ever seen. Only thing about the Cavi is that with those side skirts, you can really see how similar those Cavaliers were to '79 - '93 Mustangs. Sorry if that offends anyone, but just look at the two cars.

Anyway...you can already tell by my first post to you that I'm a long-winded postwhore. Welcome to the best board on the net.

With that body kit the Cavi really does look like a Rustang. Anyways welcome and you got yourself two beautfiul red GM rides!
thought the same thing! most of all tho the back bumper from the low side angle shot

I give it a 10! A fucken 10!!

Hey nice ride! I like the whole UNriced ride...nice bodykit, color is WOW, and the styling is superb! I like the minimal use of stickers plus YOU DONT HAVE A HUGE ASS WING which i give you a 400 for!\\

Keep up the good work man!