Pie wheel decals

2001goldGTP

Probably something you'll have to get custom done. vinyl stickers would do the job nicely just measure up the size get the font made and get a vinyl cutter to do them up in the colour of your choosing.

Or, take a good pic, and have a stencil made...and paint "Oldsmobile" on the wheel...

You might even make a buck or two on the half-dozen people that might redo some of those wheels...not to mention, IIRC, not all the pie wheels got "Oldsmobile" put on them, so you might find an interest in someone else doing that to theirs...

Probably something you'll have to get custom done. vinyl stickers would do the job nicely just measure up the size get the font made and get a vinyl cutter to do them up in the colour of your choosing.

I had a couple of Olds Xlaces refinished by phoenix wheels, they did a nice job. I know they would refinish pie wheels and they might be able to put the 'Oldsmobile' back on them for you.

I thought the pie wheels on the actual pace cars were the same except the inserts were painted black (or body-color)?

And I thought the 'parade cars' came with either regular pie wheels or the xlaces...?

My coupe came with the Xlaces, which is the car I had the wheels refinished for.

Im looking for the black ones, im thinking of going that route, and i will take a pic of the oldsmoble lettering with a ruler and email some people, thanks for the pics i forgot how good these wheels can look compared to mine.

By the way, i just like the look of the moldings of the International 4 doors. The smooth simplicity and the red strip that wasn't just pin stripping. This really looks nice on black cars.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have good pics of the pie wheels new that i can show the guy to refinish them?

Only one have good pics of the pice indy 500 wheels? I was interested in having mine done like the pace cars with the black on them.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Nevermind, Mine are all Silver. I do need to get mine painted exactly like the Pace car wheels though!

Let me know the progress, I may follow suite!

• 1 month later...

WOW! My wheels are not NOS, and they don't have any OLDSMOBILE dacals or emblems anywhere... I just got some NOS Center caps for the wheels, but those are all silver too. Maybe I should put some Indy 500 Logo's in there....NAHW!!!

Does anyone make the Decals like GoldGTP wanted?

I will be emailing someone for help, reflective concepts has done some work for me in the past that was awesome, so I will see what i can do with that. Also, anyone have NOS pie wheels they would be willing to sell?