'

Invasion1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on the TGP forum there.. I'm Ryan, but that name was taken. Son of -a-.

I've had it for 4 1/2 years now.. just started to get into it the past few years.. made some changes this year, hoping that I can do more in the coming months. Thanks for the welcome! :worship:

Let me guess.. GMpartsdirect shipping charges?

Yea.. they like to bend you over their desk when it comes to shipping. Take the part number to your local GM dealership and see what they can do for you.

It's kind of a dillemma, because if you called the dealer, the price would WAY exceed what GmPartsDirect wants for all of it. That's how they make their money. They charge a certain percentage of the price, covers labor, shipping, maintenance, etc. Yeah, it's not cheap, but it's also GM. If you ordered a ton of shit you might be able to negotiate shipping, but I'm not sure.

Davis, Thoe's arn't pintle style injectors. Don't think these guys actually understand what your looking for. :roll: You want the style with the pin sticking out the end right? I know Ford made them cause I have a set of 30#er's. Never have seen 22# pintle. Your best bet is ebay for price. I got 8 26# late modle GM injectors for like $80.00 the 30# were only $45.00. :)

Happy hunting

Jud

I think the injectors he got were for a 87 350 TPI. Yea...those Rochester "Mule" injectors leak....Bosh made the better pin style...

They are 22lbs. Your fuel presure should be at 36lbs at idle and 45lbs at speed to work right.