New Oldsmlbile 4th in a Family

NORBI

Another Oldmsobile

Today my Gf bought a beautiful 2000 Alero GLS, fully loaded with leather, sunroof, premium sound, v6, white with gold package, 2 door, 19in chrome rims, cold air intake, drilled rotors, performance shocks and brakes, 38k miles and warranty up to 60k miles. Car is beautiful and joins my 02 Aurora 4.0 and my 88 Cutty and her brothers 92 CS Int that may be soon replaced by Intrigue. I will post pictures later to show it to you guys.

those are nice cars get me wrong, no offense, but they have the biggest tai lights ever! well the oldest ones kinda did, i dont know if the '01 do or not, ill have to do some reasearch. the big tail lights dont look bad but its kinda one of those things if you look at them for a while it kinda dawns on you, kinda like after you look at my cutlass for a while from a certain angle it looks like a fighter jet 8)

those are nice cars get me wrong, no offense, but they have the biggest tai lights ever! well the oldest ones kinda did, i dont know if the '01 do or not, ill have to do some reasearch. the big tail lights dont look bad but its kinda one of those things if you look at them for a while it kinda dawns on you, kinda like after you look at my cutlass for a while from a certain angle it looks like a fighter jet 8)

Ya know.. I never thought that until you had mentioned that earlier.. then I was behind one in traffic awhile ago and thought to myself, oh holy crap.. those are the biggest taillights ever.

My mother has a 2000 Olds Alero GLS coupe. It is white with the gold emblem package also. Very nice car, but the brakes seem to be an issue. 3 sets of front pads and rotors, and she just hit 28k on the odometer! GM says its "normal" :roll: Her warranty is good until 60k, after that's up, she's going aftermarket for brakes.

Aaron