1990 supreme international headlight conversion ?????

tazman11683

when you had all of this work done, did you have the calibration modified to account for it?

i did all the work myself it was running a modified computer for the mods and have built many 2.8's in my fiero days and many 3.1's and 3.8's this motor was a reject form day one fresh out of the crate from gm it was a bad casting thats what started the build out of the box the oil pan would not fit correctly neither would the timing cover i did not have time to wait on anther one to get here so we said hell with it and started over i was surprised it turned out so good andd had forgotten all about the bad casting till a couple days ago

Im having to replace my mini-quad header panel after a slight encounter with a truck anyways, wonder if its possible to convert from an mini-quad set-up to the international style?

Im having to replace my mini-quad header panel after a slight encounter with a truck anyways, wonder if its possible to convert from an mini-quad set-up to the international style?

yep grab up a set of headlights and mounts and you will have to change the front bumper cover i always liked the one part headlights over the sealed beams

If you change the front bumper cover(and the front fenders have to be changed), it won't match the rest of the car

i was under the inpression that the fender is the same the bumper how ever sits higher and makes the side markersmaller

I've thought about doing this before, but I was almost positive the Cutlass headlamps were more curved. I guess it might be fine for people who aren't very detail-oriented, but if the curvature isn't 100%, it would drive me crazy.

Yeah, the fender is pretty much the same with some differences on the inner structure for the sidemarker mounting and the headlight header panel is different.