1990 supreme international headlight conversion ?????

tazman11683

they might work when comparing the lenses, but the mounts will probably be an issue.

i was planning on removing the big mounting bracket its removable and attaching the ones from my olds :)

While I agree with Saar, I still think it'd be pretty interesting to find out a way to make these work in my Cutlass. I'm all for better headlights.

i ordered a set of smoked ones like in the pic as soon as i get them i will be mounting them up and yes the stock headlights leave a lot to be desired the supremes would look a whole lot nicer with these

post-7012-143689115966_thumb.jpg

I kinda wonder if there's something similar to the size of the GP headlights, maybe remove the high/lows (leave the turn signals) and replace with one solid unit...

if u have the 4 headlight nose like the black one in yourpost those chevy full size lights are the same dimensions as your nigh and low beams

if/when I have some extra money I might try that. I'm gonna see if I can find someone with a stock set to get an idea of fitment

ya i found the ebay ones to be cheaper than a junk yard set of stocks

Do you by chance have measurements? If not I have a friend measuring some next week, hopefully with some pics. I like this idea

i will get u some measurements of them but i did sit one of my spare olds ones against one in a parking lot and there within a couple mm

I always thought about this when I had my cutlass. My concern was the curve of the face of them, but if it works out this would be badass

they are fairly close and the aftermarket set has a curve but this project will be a while out cuz i need a motor as of yesterday

Ah, like the farthest from ny possible. I still have the motor out of my international that I would pretty much give you

whats the story on the motor ? my buddy is a owner opp truckdriver

Not really worth it, they are cheap enough I think. It's just a 2.8; has 126k on it. Ran perfectly fine with no leaks, I took it out to install a tgp motor

o its a 2.8 and there not as cheep as i thought there around 400 bux used form a junk yrd here

Go with the 3.1 turbo, makes the car a lt more fun :thumbsup:

well its my daily driver and winter car it has a built to shit 3.1 na in it and i was fairly happy would burn em thrugh second and topped out great but like i said it was built was bored ported polished arp studed scat rods dome tops nice valve job saleen injectors crower cam andout of no were started knocking like hell motor only has 80k miles on it and i started with a brand new short block i am looking for a 3.1 (turbo would be cool) for the time being later onit will go 3800sc with ram air