Heres some pictures of my Cowl hood scoop.

89oldscutlass

As you can see im still working on getting it right. I was suprised how much louder my Cold air induction was where I cut the holes in the hood. I like the extra noise though. :D

that looks awesome! i was gonna do something with my old hood when i got a new one, like make it into a cowl or something but my dad made me take it to the scrap metal place and throw it away :( i might be getting some louvers or something but still i dont think those would be as cool as a cowl induction... how much did it cost?

Hail damage is why im replacing some of my body parts like my hood ,deckled and my fender. Im planning to put in a sun roof so I wont have as many dings on my roof to fix.

I first sanded down the whole hood and then cut holes in the hood where the cowl was going to set so it would be fuctional. Next I drilled holes and pop rivited the cowl to the hood. afterwards i took fiberglass and put it over the edges off the cowl to blend it into the hood. And last I skimmed it with bondo and sanded it down to what you see now. :D

looks excellent, nice work. i do believe i'm going to go with a steel scoop welded on because i'm scared of the different materials flexing at different rates and maybe causing a crack at the seam. yours should be sturdy tho, all the cracked ones i've seen just use bondo, no 'glass like you did