'

Invasion1

I have them for both my Highs and lows. They are about as close to HID as you are going to get without spending a bunch of money. They are much brighter then the stock bulbs and have a bright white look too them. Worth the money in my book

Sylvania never said that their Cool Blue headlights were supposed to look blue. It says right on the damn package that they "give a brilliant white light." They do look different than standard halogens in that they are white, not yellowish. I have Cool Blues, and parked next to brothers Reatta, which has standard halogens, mine look white and his look yellowish.

As for SilverStars, I have heard they are the best you can get without stepping up to true HID technology. I wish I had just gone right up to the SilverStars without bothering with the Cool Blues.

they are the best that we sell at checker. They are very bright and still street legal something the HIDs are not.

I don't know about where you live, but HIDs are street legal in Michigan.

Thats interesting, I didn't realize that most aftermarket HIDs are illegal in some places. It seems like every other car that comes at me these days have some sort of ultra-bright, bluish headlights that blind me. I can see why the government wants to regulate these damn things.

I just feel like venting about this. I hate people who drive around with their brights on. Do they not notcide the blue light on their dash? I've even seen some jerks with their high-beams on in the middle of a bright, sunny day! WTF!? :evil: Not only is this dangerous, but also very frustrating and could potentially damage your eyes. There's a reason you are supposed to dim your high-beams to oncoming traffic. Sometimes I feel like dragging these assholes out of their car and beating them senseless until they learn their lesson. OK I'm done.

you work at Checker?

how much are they there?

after looking around a bit $24 CDN is not that bad :?

there are even some on ebay selling for more than $24 US... :shock:

I think they are about $24. The best thing is to find a cheaper local price take in the quote and checker will beat it by 5%. But it has to be local.

HaHa I did the same exact thing as you guys. I stood in the store for about 20 minutes and decided I couldn't justify 24$ for a headlight, so I bought the cool blues that aren't any better than stock.

I have had Street Glow bulbs and Sylverstar bulbs. The Sylverstars really aren't white, mine still have a little bit of a yellow hue. The Street Glows are pure white. The Sylverstars give a little more definition to dark road surfaces and glare less in bad weather, but the Street Glows look better and light up signs better.

Tim

Man that sucks. If you want to save money, only replace the low-beams. I live in the city and never use the high-beams so I only bought the expensive bulbs for the low-beams since they are the only ones I use. Just a thought.....