I'm thinking on selling my black TGP

NTRCOOL

Hey guys I have been tossing the idea around of selling my Black 90 TGP. Its not something I have been really fond of the Idea. It is one of my nicer cars. It runs and drives with little issue. I have a used PM3 to put in it. the moon roof is an after market that I can open manually. The body is in decent shape, some of the members have seen it at some of the northern Ill meets, a few light scratches rear bumper has a small 8inch tear on the side bottom. The front valance is in need of repair but it is there. The trans does shudder once in awhile when going into overdrive.

So basically even though it is one of my nicest cars it still needs a lot of TLC. I'm not in a rush to get rid of it I just keep thinking three TGP's is a little much for me these days, on top of the 9 total cars I own. I want it to go to someone that can take care of the issues and let it shine, I am only holding it back as I have been concentrating on the racing aspect with my 89, and dialing in my festiva for daily driving duty and getting my Cadillac painted.

Let me know what you guys think of what I should do if I sold it to anyone it would be a forum member that knows what to do with it, the last thing I need to do is worry about what a run of the mill retard would do.

post-3634-143689098111_thumb.jpg

post-3634-14368909813_thumb.jpg

post-3634-143689098146_thumb.jpg

post-3634-143689098162_thumb.jpg

I can vouch for him that this would be a great fixer upper car for somebody who knows W's. Just out of curiosity though, was it your car that smoked quite a bit when started? Seem to remember someone smoking the place up pretty good at that norther il meet last summer

No mine does not smoke I picked up the turbo off of a guy in Greenbay it came off of a TGP that was rolled with only 50,000 miles one it. I think it was the one BrianG picked up that somked but if I remember right he got that taken care of.

Beautiful car!! I'd consider owning a second TGP If I had the space. plus my wife thinks I spend to much time on the one lol.. so how much you looking for to pass on this sweet little gem??

I found a few but I will get some more later. Also another note I did tint the windows my self the sail panel windows are decent but the back needs to be retinted.

post-3634-143689098192_thumb.jpg

post-3634-143689098204_thumb.jpg

post-3634-143689098216_thumb.jpg

Yes Night Fury I has a 93 GL Festiva I have the same screen name on Festivaforums as well. and thanks for the comment on the TGP. Here are pics of the lack there of head liner BUT I do have the one out of my 89 that can be modified to fit this one when a new moonroof takes its place, unfortanatlly the moonroof opening dimensions are wider and shorter than a ASC moonroof. Another note I cut the cat out and replaced it with a Cherry bomb. I haven't installed mufflers on the tips because it is still super quiet with the cherry bomb, I think because of how long the cherry bomb is, it has a nice low rumble:thumbsup: to it. I have peices to extend to tips and not have the mufflers on it.

post-3634-143689098253_thumb.jpg

post-3634-143689098271_thumb.jpg

Ok I am thinking on a price for mine about $2,000 and to not seem to high am thinking on throwing in my black n gold clarke ball bearing tool box.

I would totally rock this car, i like it a lot. Ive got my 95 gp se already though, same color and whatnot. Lol lotta hassle to sell and get this. :D

• 4 weeks later...