Attn Waskie and TGPilot

Intlcutlass

Waskies TGP, and Waskie bought a RSX, and last I heard, Waskie wanted to put NOS in the RSX. They were going back n forth.......thats why i asked. I was curious more than anything else.

Scared of a 200HP one legged wanna be sports car!!! I don't think so!!! :lol: j/k of course!! I never got a chance to take my car to the strip to see what she would do with the 5-Speed in it. TWalt and a few of the RMGP guys went to Bandimere to play and it got rained out!! :cry: I have raced an RSX up here at altitude and I crushed it!! It was funny as shit cause the kid that owns it it a techno software geek. He is a book smarts sort of person and was quoting see-level tests as to what it would do against my car. $100 in my pocket though!! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Like they say, I sold the TGP to Kenny (TGPilot) and bought a RSX. Kenny & I still talk about the car a few times a week.....seems like I lost the TGP but made a friend. So, I guess it's all ok. The message board is still there and pretty active, but the site is on hold since I changed servers.

FYI - I still have TGP archives of the old board and the REALY old board (The Original one of Dave Zug's) if anyone needs them.