Top speed?

ricklovin93

In my 95 3.4L DOHC I hit 124mph according to a gps recording on a straight piece of highway driving home from a party at 2 or 3 am, wasnt drinking no worries haha. Engine hadn't hit the limiter either, im guessing the limiter was removed on mine? I know the car wasn't going any faster than 126 or 128...it was basically at its highest point.

Recently put the Kia through a nice pace on the highway on a nice night. Got a fresh set of tires, nice alignment, and full syn oil change.

appx 125 was I think aboot all she had. Kia PCMs don't allow u to have too much high rpm fun or abuse the transmission much.

The Potenza RE760 Sports and a nice stiff stock suspension did wonderful. Suprised how stable it really was.

Not something I should prolly ever do again in the car, but it was fun. Just uber dangerous though.

My GP reaches 108 pretty easy. Buck and I cruised next to a turn gen camaro for a few miles on our way back from Dayton in 09.....at 100 mph. It was fun. No problem keeping up with him. My 91 cutty 3.4 5-speed did 122 no problem and I ran out of room.

I had my old 95 Lumina to the limiter at 108, my old 99 LTZ shut me down at 105 :(, a 91 i had for a month went to 108, and my current 93 i havent had over 85 yet. Now my 90 Beretta GTZ ive had the speedo touch the dash, since the numbers stop at 120, im assuming it was around 140. As far i know, that car does not have a speed limiter....correct, on the original computer afaik didnt have one. My current computer says i can do 255 lmao!

the only car i have topped out was my metro 90mph lmao.

never broke 100mph in the cutty. did 102 in the ga, and 105 in the fusion

had the gtp to 95mph but i was at the track so i had to stop lol