Gforce Performance chip

AMP

theyre prob bs, my brother had one in his TBI 350 lol, didnt do anything

yeah i figured thought i would see if anyone has used one lol 60hp and 7mpg gain would be nice for 69 :lol: bucks

at first it looked like a legit reprogrammed PROM, then i saw this:

"and is connected via 2 wires that plug into the IAT sensor"

total waste of money. it's the IAT trick that dumps in slightly more fuel at all times to "improve" fuel economy... until the O2 sensor catches up and learns the new fuel trims, after which, you would never be able to tell the difference between it being there or not.

the product being sold is not a chip in any way, shape or form. it's a resistor you could buy at radioshack for ~$1.00 for 10 of them.

as for a real chip, depends on the application. you can pull a lot more out of a TGP(or any factory boosted car) using nothing but stock parts (and maybe some upgraded injectors) than you could an iron duke.

as for a real chip, depends on the application. you can pull a lot more out of a TGP(or any factory boosted car) using nothing but stock parts (and maybe some upgraded injectors) than you could an iron duke.

true, i've seen a lot better results from a v6 through tuning than chips though

Your OBD2, so get HP Tuners and live happily ever after:thumbsup::lol:

Speaking of which, I need to get mine back from Venom, the 3900/4T65e in the new family hauler needs some tweaking:D