Wire Harness Wrap

GTP091

Does anybody know were to get wiring harness wrap. The stuff that's like electrical tape but isn't adhesive on either side and allows the wiring harness to be flexible but still holds the wire together and protects them, usually 1" width. I'm not sure of the actual name of it. I tried Napa and a hardware store and Lordco (Canada) and they don't know what it is; must not work on cars much? (weird). I don't want loom or spiral wrap that's not the stuff. everything I find online seems to have an adhesive.

I did google it, web and images and none of the sites show exactly what I'm after. BTW Slick you forgot the word 'harness' so your link shows a nice collection of Jewelery... made me laugh at least. If Rob doesn't know then my only hope is maybe the dealership will have it.

I did google it, web and images and none of the sites show exactly what I'm after. BTW Slick you forgot the word 'harness' so your link shows a nice collection of Jewelery... made me laugh at least. If Rob doesn't know then my only hope is maybe the dealership will have it.

When I click the link, it comes up with "cable wrap" as the search item.

don't suppose "friction tape" is what you're thinking of?

Robert.. You Da Man!! that's it!! now at least i know what to ask for. I won't have some dumbass who doesn't know how to change a tire bring me to anymore electrical tape 'is this what you're looking for? it's all we have...'

thanks man