Jump to content

91-93 Buick REgals, what is the "thingy" called that the headlamps bolt up on?


Recommended Posts

It's this black plastic bracket that goes from the left to right fender, bolts to the top of the bumper, the headlamps and the grille all connect with it.


I need to replace it, this is the third time I've collided with a doe(all on the LH fender side), and this bracket is getting shoddy with all the epoxy repairs, may not survive another impact!:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...