New wheels

AMP

yeah i order the wrong caps for them tho, the ones i got where for the thorq thrust style so there 2" 1/2 ins in diameter :lol: yeah i was leaning tward more of the bullet style my self.

well bad luck i guess or just stupidity, did not check for clearance of the front calipers and well they rub so i don't want to waste any time messing with them so go to put them on Craigslist. :neutral:

by how much are they off? you could buy/make a thin wheelspacer. I made my budniks fit like that custom machined .23~ inch spacer is all the more I needed to clear the calipers

oh got some black center caps for them today, well order them anyway.

99080?$s7product$

I'm a very visual person, the fact that you posted this very detailed picture really helped me comprehend what you are buying.

I warn everyone about the fun of buying rims for 1st Gen W-bodies. Welcome to the fun. It sucks!

Take a set of bad rotors, cut them down to just the center hub. Cheap effective small wheel spacer:thumbsup:

this man is a god damn genius! And i mean that. I mean extend the studs and i see no problem!