nicest Gp I've ever seen!!!!

H.P.Productions

Its a 96 GTP .....black with gold trim and black tint , a very nice set of gold 16" GTP wheels, black leather with the bucket rear seats, Hud, DIC, Sunroof, and less than 60k miles (dont know witch engine tho)

but you can tell tis car was someones baby looks garag kept, no flaws in the paint and interior looks new .....

only bad thing is its on a shady car lot......they sold my freind a 95 caddy concorse edition fleetwood with warped and cracked heads, and have gone outa buisnes and reopened twice in the last 2 years.

I think they want $4500 for the car financed at $250 a month.........if it wasnt for the shady car lot I would be all over this deal.....its got all the stuff I dream about doint to my car already on it....

but one qeustion did the 96 GTP's come with 3.4 dohc, L36 or L67?

so it a 3.4 ...............whatever it has I want it but I dont trust the car lot......their cars always seem like excelent deals till ya getr em home then they turn into low mile peices of shit

Ummm 94-96 GTP's didn't have buckets in the rear.. Only 88-93....

well I gues it was converted .....cause I'm pretty sure it had bucket backseats unless I'm mistakin

Do you have a mechanic that you trust? If so, take it to your mechanic, have them look over it. If you don't have a regular mechanic, you could take it to any mechanic with a good rep, only trouble is you don't know if they do work for the car lot in question.

Do you have a mechanic that you trust? If so, take it to your mechanic, have them look over it. If you don't have a regular mechanic, you could take it to any mechanic with a good rep, only trouble is you don't know if they do work for the car lot in question.

my pops has owned and run one of the most reputible auto shops in my town for almost 12 years now......"Sugars Auto" In Midland TX(president bushe's home town)

I know enoughe to check the car out my self ......I'm less afraide of the car being a lemon than I am of the carlot goinge out of buisnes, or them repoing the car for no reason or them towing the car for no reason....(they did my freind with the caddy that way he payed his car pament one day and the next day they repoed his car and charged him a $50 tow fee to get it back)