wheel alignment

joecutlass

So i had the alignement done yesterday. Here are the before and afters. Keep in mind, i replaced the outer tie rods, lower ball joints, cv axle on drivers side, passenger front wheel bearings, rear struts and put in the new white plastic leaf spring insulators...BeforeDrivers side front-.02* camber2.1* caster.95* toePassenger side front.2* camber2.2* caster.95* toe0* thrust angle in frontDriver rear-.9* caster.15* toePassenger rear-.2* camber-.34* toe.09* thrust angle in rearAfterDf-.3*2.1*-.01*Pf.4*2.2*-.05*Dr-1*-.14*Pr-.1*-.32* Thruat angle remained the same after alignment. But the toe in passenger rear, and camber on driver rear are out of wack. Any possible solutions/advice from anyone?

I dont know if thia post came through the way i typed it. It probably looks all messed up. I also just realized the driver front camber is off as well. They said the rear is non alignable.

Scan the printout and post it so I can get a better idea whats going on:lol:

All of our angles can be adjusted, however, there will typically be additional labor. Let alone having an alignment tech who knows what he's doing.

What car do you haz?