about how much could I sale my 92 GP for?

H.P.Productions

I dont have any pictures at the moment but its a 1992 Pontiac Gp 3.1 its an se but it has the styling kit and daul exaust of the GT(I dont if it was facotry or a mod)

I just recently rebuilt the top end, it has new checkered tail lightes, interior looks great, Ice cold ac, it has the trap door backseat option, 2 new muffler with less than 5k miles on em ....

basicly every thing works like new and I'm throwing in a JVC cd Player(and I'm still debating on leaving and amp and 12" sub in it).....

basicly it just needs a new rear bumper cover, a dent pounded out the rear qaurter panel, and a paint touch up.......

Over 100k- $1200

Under 100k- $1500 or so

only $1500 after rebuilding the top end and fixing the ac.......I mighte as well just keep the damn thing and paint it my self.

but i gotta be able to get more than $1500 cause blue book is $2500 and all thats wrong with mine is it needs paint and I'm throwin in a pretty nice cd player.. and I didnt mention it has new tires on it all the way around