'

Invasion1

I've been thinking about this a lot lately too. When I looked at having one put in my Lumina a few years ago, they were ugly! The inside ended up having this gaudy 'case' (for lack of better words) around it, thus shrinking the actual glass opening by like 4 inches.. Hell if I know what was up with that. (I hope they've come down in price too!)

I got some literature from ASC a week ago, and they look a lot nicer. Factory look, actually.

• 2 months later...

heyhey there!...new to the site...just landed myself a 93 Lumina Euro coupe with 112k on the clock...gonna be my daily driver, but hey, I can't leave anything I drive alone!...a sunroof would be a cool mod...I really dont even care if its power or not (in fantasyland, a targa roof would be BOSS!)...but since we live in the semi-real world at least, even a close-to-flush lift-off type would be cool for those days at the beach...I live near Richmond VA and I only know of like two places that even do installs...anybody else got any input? I wouldn't have a problem with going out of state for the weekend or so if it meant a good installation.

Erik installed an sunroof on his Cutlass Supreme. I don't know if it was aftermarket or from a parts car, and I don't know if it was the "spoiler" type.

I recommend the non-spoiler type though, Davis. With most of them, you can send them forward, and they go to the "spoiler" mode, but they also go backward into the car. They last longer before leaking, and look better too, IMO.

Erik installed an sunroof on his Cutlass Supreme. I don't know if it was aftermarket or from a parts car, and I don't know if it was the "spoiler" type.

That's correct, but it was a mechanical flip-up and removable sunroof.

With my installation, it came with a lifetime leak-proof warranty for $325.

And I never had an issue with water getting into the car.

It was one of the best modifications I made to the car. Stylish and useful for the hot day in Colorado.

Electric sunroofs will run you in the $800+ range and warranties differ from shop to shop.

- Erik