???

z34_nut

LOL!!!

i sure moderate your girlfriend!! (and jay's!)

anyway, no im not, i just said ti to be an ass.

maybe you never posted it.......ive done that b4

you couldn't handle her aaron, She likes a dick tahts bigger than 4 inches and it's a pre rec that you have pubes!

Guest RedCutlassSL

Aaron, shut the fuck up. Man's motor, god you sound like a freaking fool. JUST ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIFE, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR CIRCUS FREAK!!

Aaron, shut the fuck up. Man's motor, god you sound like a freaking fool. JUST ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIFE, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR CIRCUS FREAK!!

someone REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to get laid or get a beer.

A 3.4 dohc is definitely NOT a man's motor,

compared to a 3.1 it is!

hmmm, a 3.1 is easy to work on, low cost to keep it running, gobs of torque, and decent low end, a 3.4 is expensive to keep running, not as reliable, a bitch to get parts for, hard as fuck to work on. Dude drop the bullshit of the 3.4 vs the 3.1 for once you actually pissed me off a little... i built a 383 stroker motor this summer that went into a 69 chev pickup with over 400 hp and you talk to me about a real motor? Dude for real grow up, i could have a 3.4 anytime i want one, i have a 3.4 with 0 miles on it and i don't want the trouble of a 3.4 sitting between my struts, later Jay

sorry jay.

anyway, a 383 is a cool motor, my dad and i have a 400 small block that we are building, it got put off cuz of my car, but it will be crazy fasst. we are orderign the weiman blower in a couple weeks :twisted: