• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeeJay3800

• AWeb80

• MaroonRegal

• Bolt_Crank

im second oldest so far,

i feel old too now at 25, dang...

on a side note: wrenching on vehicles like this make you feel older alot faster,

Yeah, but after the wrenchin' going fast makes you feel young again!

I guess I'm middle ground here at 27. I'll be 28 in March. My first car was a completely stripped down '86 Pontiac 6000 in great shape with the "Iron Duke". At the time, I couldn't care less. I had just turned 18 and was getting my first car (came from poor immigrant parents, I had to work a lot of hours just to afford that car), so I took anything I could get. My appetite for cars started growing from that point on, so I had a lot of ground to cover with not knowing anything about cars and all. So, I have the knowledge of a 17 year old in a 27 year old's body. :cry: :oops: Since then, I've gone through 2 '86 6000 STEs, and now have 2 of the AWD '89s, and 2 '90 TGPs. How's that for making up ground? :wink:

Oh, and yeah, I'm a huge Floyd fan too. I mostly like the older, more complex bands like Jethro Tull, Rush, Kyuss, etc. The bands out there right now are so freaking lame and weak. Pointless lyrics, tired riffs, come up with something new already! The only modern band I like (and I place them above any band ever to have graced this planet) is Tool!! They've taken perfection in music to a whole nother level! They're the only live show I've actually been willing to pay money to go see.[/i]

20 21 in Dec (dec 12th)

my first car was a olds cutty 1987 4 doors baby blue holes and rust and even the h.o. 2.5 4 cyl :lol: it kept me out of trouble, then i totaled it (40 mph and i rearended a chick in a tarus) i only had my license for 3 weeks. Then i got a 2.0 1990 sunbird convert, that was sweet. now thew base model lumina (not a base model anymore) and i now also have a 1985 Celbrity WAGON!!!! gotta have a winter beater~ later Jay

• 4 weeks later...

20, 21 in feb. I dont drink, or havnet really yet, so im not in rush. Its wild to see some of the ages here. For some reason, i thought Lee was much younger...This is mainly b/c im about to put the same exhaust on my car, and i just got the impression he was younger.

Im a big Pink Floyd fan too. Im all about classic rock, i really dont listen to anything new (except if its REALLY heavy, like Rob Zombie, Pantera, etc). The only exception is that I loved the Smashing Pumpkins too.

if you cant tell from my name, im a HUGE kiss fan. Room is full of colectables. Im also really big into led zepp and black sabbath. Its cool, I took my dad to see KISS...he said its got to be one of the best days of his life. My mom thinks im weird...listening to the music she grew up too...but what can i say, i just dont like the stuff today much.

Im currious to see whos the oldest.....supposdly the guy last week looking for the headliner will beat yall too (he called my dad young...whos 47)

Jon

I am 25 and I have owned tons of cars including 4 w-body's:

Previously owned and sold.

89 2dr GP LE (3.1) - Blue/Silver with Blue interior

92 Lumina Euro (3.4) - White with Grey interior

95 GTP (3.4) - Black with charcoal leather

Currently own

97 Cutty SL (3100) - Black with charcoal leather

Like I said above "19, twice now" = 38

"I'm currious to see whos the oldest....."

Hey, respect your elders! :)

I don't feel a day over 20 myself and I look like I'm in my late 20's I'm told [it pays to take care of yourself, trust me].

Yes, classic rock! Im impressed, all the younger generation listens to around here is the new trashy music.

Did you hear that MeatLoaf collapsed on stage last night?

Oh, and I don't drink either. I did when I wasn't supposed to [18-20] and haven't drank alcohol since.