W-body ages

GRANDFURY

I'm 22...it doesn't surprise me that most of the people are young on here, because of the value of these cars. Most have a resale of close to $3000, which is what a typical first car would cost.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeeJay3800

• AWeb80

• MaroonRegal

• Bolt_Crank

I'm 22...it doesn't surprise me that most of the people are young on here, because of the value of these cars. Most have a resale of close to $3000, which is what a typical first car would cost.

I bought my first car when I was 16 it costed $300 1982 Bonneville :lol:

My first car is my Lumina, bought it a couple years ago:) I'm 23 btw.

My next vehicle will likely be a GP, maybe an SSE Boneville or the all time would be a '96 Impala SS!!! They are amazing machines.

Anyway... 23 :)

thank god for the ability to break child labor laws, I've been working since i was 11, and i was able to buy a $6000 car and pay the insurance for it as a result, with money left over

( no i'm not blowing my life's savings ->what a joke, 17 year life's savings ->on my car)

20 is my current age. It's gonna be a looooooooong time till I'm 21 though. I don't care b/c I don't drink, well on a regular basis that is. Not only that I don't drink to get drunk...don't like drunk cuz it leads to hang overs.

Ok, Guess I'm kind of "Old" too. I turned 25 in September. My car's not my first car, Ive had a few. My first was a 1981 Dodge Ram Custom Van I paid $300 for. My Prix is the best I can afford, being a single mom and college student. My 3 year old son is going to know everything about the 93 3.4L engine by the time he's 5 tho.

I AM the Opa here: will be 49 next month.

All of you younger guys (and girl) keep me amused, keep up the good work!

Pink Floyd forever!

um ah you can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat!!

:wink:

26 Dec 1st

all you youngsters are welcome to come to Canada where the drinking age is 19 in Ontario and 18 in Quebec

21 for a drinking age .........OUCH indeed

18 in Alberta too, plus, we have English here (hmmm.... we have to have French and English on almost everything here, yet in Quebec, they don't have to have English! *gasp*)

Im 25 I'll be 26 in Feb, my first car was a 1983 dodge 600 2.2 turbo {50,000 miles died with a rust problem and a bad tranny at 75,000 thanks dad for driving my car LOL} given to me at the age of 15 from my grandfather....when he got a new car in 1993 he use to keep a car for 10 years and then get a new one.

Guest RedCutlassSL

20, 21 in Feb. This is like what, the 3rd age thread now?

BTW, yeah, 20 seems to be the average age, and just because these cars are what we can afford, we mod them because we love them. This spring once I have the money for my Camaro SS, the Cutlass is still staying.

I AM the Opa here: will be 49 next month.

All of you younger guys (and girl) keep me amused, keep up the good work!

Pink Floyd forever!

I feel MUCH better now, I just turned 48. :wink: :lol:

Hell I guess im old im 32. :roll: As far as my first car goes mine was a 1979 Chevette it lasted me a couple of months while I was 15 and learning to drive then when I turned 16 I begged my dad to help me get a 78 camaro so he got the loan for me and I paid it back. :D