what do you guys see for milage?

Psych0matt

I'm just curious. I never had my old one long enough to get a good idea on it, but I'm toying with the idea of looking for one for a (mostly) daily driver. Just wondering what you guys see. I'll be mostly highway, 15 mile commute, about 14 of that is highway.

not as good as you may like to pay for, but a heavy car takes a good amount of fuel to move. because driving around you will want to be using boost lots. turbo cars are the most efficient if you give them the fuel they need to make the power when you want it. then you end up doing lots of coasting and braking but its worth it. its all how you drive the car too.

its a gentleman's muscle car so you get what you expect, or what your foot puts down.:thumbsup:

Last year I was getting 10mpg out of mine. Granted it has a ton of things working against it... hopefully this year it should be way better.

32mpg highway on the 5 speed tgp and 26mpg highway on the auto 89 tgp. Thats with design III 36lb injectors and a walboro pump... The harder you drive the the quicker these numbers decrease.. :damnit1: