245/50 16 tires - white letter discontinued

Go4DaMo

So I hopped in my black Z to drive to work and my RF tire is on the rim! Today, I go to buy a replacement (as mine's dry-rotted and low on tread), only to discover my Dean Stingers are discontinued and there are no white letter tires available in inventory. I don't wanna downgrade to lame blackwalls, as these tires look sick. Any ideas?

Matt, you are my hero...and Breakdown, I always have to downsize my photographs and stuff...pain in my butt. I have them on Facebook cuz it mobile uploads...wish Tapatalk liked me more and made the forum more efficient. I'm hardly on a PC and when I am, I just wanna get off of it. Hey! I have pictures of these rims on my PROFILE for my Z34...check 'em out! :) (forgot I got productive one day on here:lol:)

I still owe you $$$! I haven't forgotten :)

post-4033-143689061015_thumb.jpg

Edited by Go4DaMo
found a picture in another thread!

Matt, you are my hero...and Breakdown, I always have to downsize my photographs and stuff...pain in my butt. I have them on Facebook cuz it mobile uploads...wish Tapatalk liked me more and made the forum more efficient. I'm hardly on a PC and when I am, I just wanna get off of it. Hey! I have pictures of these rims on my PROFILE for my Z34...check 'em out! :) (forgot I got productive one day on here:lol:)

I still owe you $$$! I haven't forgotten :)

Dude,

Those wheels look totally sick in that picture.

I honestly did not expect them to look so sexy.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to use it today and it was dry as styrofoam :((

Dude,

Those wheels look totally sick in that picture.

I honestly did not expect them to look so sexy.

Thanks, bro! They really are sick looking...I'm afraid they won't look so sexy on the white Z...I don't know how to be effectively clean up the chrome lips without spending a fortune :/

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...