CHECK THIS OUT

thatcutteeboy

I definetly agree with all of you. What a damn shame these people do what they like to their own cars. Really, it takes some outlandish nerve to do these types of things knowing very well that it will offend the people on this site, when will they fucking learn? And of course i also agree that it has to be drug money, because, you know, that is the only way to have enough money to do things like this. It is a damn shame that they all just can't come on this site and do exactly the same thing to their cars as we do. The bastards! I cannot believe the nerve of these people doing something to their cars that THEY and only a few hundred thousand other people like. Fo'Shame Fo'Shame.

And of course, how could we have another thread about one of these cars without adding in a little hint of racial comment.

With all the money he had in those dumb ass wheels/liftkit, that could have been a hella loud, hella fast, awesome prix.

Reminds me of a Cutty I saw on youtube sitting on 50 inch wheels and probably 10ft in the air. It's like a certain person of a certain ignorant persuasion crossbred cars with one of the local rednecks. I don't get it

I personally don't really like this style of car either, but i respect the fact they the owners do and that they enjoy doing the things they do to them. You guys can go ahead and comment on my post, it won't bother me in the least. I just find it so interesting that you can all badmouth/bash these cars, but yet when someone on here says 1 thing they do not like about your ride you get all offended.

I definetly agree with all of you. What a damn shame these people do what they like to their own cars. Really, it takes some outlandish nerve to do these types of things knowing very well that it will offend the people on this site, when will they fucking learn? And of course i also agree that it has to be drug money, because, you know, that is the only way to have enough money to do things like this. It is a damn shame that they all just can't come on this site and do exactly the same thing to their cars as we do. The bastards! I cannot believe the nerve of these people doing something to their cars that THEY and only a few hundred thousand other people like. Fo'Shame Fo'Shame.

And of course, how could we have another thread about one of these cars without adding in a little hint of racial comment.

I personally don't really like this style of car either, but i respect the fact they the owners do and that they enjoy doing the things they do to them. You guys can go ahead and comment on my post, it won't bother me in the least. I just find it so interesting that you can all badmouth/bash these cars, but yet when someone on here says 1 thing they do not like about your ride you get all offended.

you know, your right i hate what they have done to the car, But they did not do it for me. The work looks VERY well put together. Wish it would have been done with a little more class. that car could be one HOT car

RETARDED. There's not one thing I don't find totally retarded about that car.

I don't care that a lot of time, money, or work went into that thing. It's stupid, repulsive, and completely, utterly, retarded. Whoever said opinions should be positive? The world isn't such a happy, positive place! I'm allowed to dislike it as much as anybody who has mind-bogglingly bad taste is allowed to like it. Now, if the owner of that heap were here soliciting opinions, I might be a little more tactful, but he's not and I doubt he'd care even if he were.

Different? Not really, donks are quite common and all look about the same. They all have retarded mods that make them look like pimped out McDonald's Happy Meal toys. Hell, once I saw one that literally had the headlights half filled with cash. The only thing unique about that one is it's a GP instead of a RWD full-frame car. I don't really care if something is unique if it's also retarded.

unique-is-not-useful.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Something about too many visible speakers makes a car look ugly. Hard to describe.

My first thought was, "the thieves are just licking their chops thinking of that thing"

My first thought was, "the thieves are just licking their chops thinking of that thing"

good thing there are probably 5 unregistered firearms in and around the car