1990 Grand Prix SE suspension upgrade?

90GP

I have a 90 Grand Prix SE, I have owned 2 Turbo Grand Prix's but not a regular one. It is slow, LOL. But I love them, I have the same tan interior of a TGP with the 2+2 tan leather buckets, sunroof, 15 way power seats, and CD player. No HUD though.

The car is immaculate, 70k, doesn't even look driven. The door tag is gone from the car though, I can't tell if the car has the Y99. Based on driving it, I don't think it does. I can't do much over 35 mph on a freeway cloverleaf without chirping the tires. I drive a bit more aggressively than that :) Both TGP's and my 01 Bonneville handle much better.

Would throwing front sway bars on the car basically improve the suspension to acceptable levels? I found a 34mm sway bar on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-SWAY-BARS-1988-89-1990-1991-92-93-94-95-BUICK-REGAL-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZSubmodelQ3aQ5A34QQhashZitem53e3861f8cQQitemZ360299503500QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Does anyone have any idea how much this would help? Anything else (relativley cheap) I can do? Thanks