2jpg.jpg

1jpg.jpg

tgp5.jpg

tgp4.jpg

tgp3.jpg

tgp2.jpg

tgp1.jpg

This is from the potential seller-

"Car is a 1990 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix, miles ~160,000 I believe it was. Full leather interior in decent shape, it no where near perfect but definitely not shit. The seats are 12-way adjustable and by far the most comfortable car seat I've ever sat it!

A piece of the side molding on the front driver's door is missing but other than that the body is good and has pretty good paint. It does have the front spoiler which is rare on the cars to still have one. If you are interested, stock is a GM 3.1 V6 MPFI with a T-25 Turbo. Has a rebuilt 4T60-HD (Specific to these cars) with less than 10,000 miles, 2700 stall converter, have a stock and a custom 3,000 flash converter as well. Has a rare electric hydraulic master cylinder with ABS and of course early 90s ABS was flaky but it does work. Oh it also has a new cat and mufflers as well.

We hadn't really thought about selling it so haven't really figured out a price, of course selling it would get more than if we were to just scrap it. Oh and knowing what all you want working may be helpful as well to figure out a fair price would be since transportation is a must with a non running car.

Right now it is wired to a Haltech E6K. We have all the wires in the car and available to hook to the stock computer. It also has an Alpine 9835 Headunit with Polk 4x6" front and infinity 6x9" rear speakers and an MTX sub in place of the spare tire as you can see in picture 6.

Not really sure what other info you would want"

We finally came to an agreement of $700.. It does NOT run currently (believe he tried to put a bigger turbo on it, and dont know what happened from there) Is it worth 700? guy isnt in a rush, neither am i.. I would fix it up (after my ste that im currently working on!)

"Right now it is wired to a Haltech E6K"

why, oh why? ditch that shit for the stock ECM and it could likely clear up issues.

and the compressor does look significantly larger than the peashooter T25.

Haha i take it as its worth it? Now to figure out how to get it home to me :/

(im in okc, this car is.. not)

But overall im looking at a solid (appearing) car, right?

Haha i take it as its worth it? Now to figure out how to get it home to me :/

(im in okc, this car is.. not)

But overall im looking at a solid (appearing) car, right?

Hell yes...I've seen shittier looking TGP's purchased for a lot more.

In fact, I'm kind of suspicious as to why he's willing to let such a good looking TGP go for only $700 :think:

Aaron I think this is why it is so cheap

It does NOT run currently (believe he tried to put a bigger turbo on it, and dont know what happened from there)

Hell yes...I've seen shittier looking TGP's purchased for a lot more.

In fact, I'm kind of suspicious as to why he's willing to let such a good looking TGP go for only $700 :think:

sat for well over a year, he wants it gone :/

totally worth the $700 but personally I'd go into it expecting a total bodge job underhood, and many nights spent yelling "why in gods name did you do THAT????"

totally worth the $700 but personally I'd go into it expecting a total bodge job underhood, and many nights spent yelling "why in gods name did you do THAT????"

It cant be worse than my ste, thing is a MESS. :/ ill get it straightened out though!

The Haltec E6K is $550 pcm (cheapest ive seen for sale in a while)

So yeah, its well worth $700

I have to admit, I dont have a clue as to what that is, or whether or not its any good...

Yeah, I'd say it's definitely worth $700. The owner is a member here - "z284pwr" if you guys want to look back at old posts here or at the TGPForums about the car. I'm surprised he didn't list it here. http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/36099-June-2008-COTM-z284pwr-s-1990-Pontiac-Turbo-Grand-Prix?p=615365#post615365

If that larger turbo is still on it and nothing is wrong with it, then the turbo alone is worth more than the asking price: http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GRT-TBO-033&Category_Code=GRT

Edited by mfewtrail

Yeah, I'd say it's definitely worth $700. The owner is a member here - "z284pwr" if you guys want to look back at old posts here or at the TGPForums about the car. I'm surprised he didn't list it here. http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/36099-June-2008-COTM-z284pwr-s-1990-Pontiac-Turbo-Grand-Prix?p=615365#post615365

If that larger turbo is still on it and nothing is wrong with it, then the turbo alone is worth more than the asking price: http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GRT-TBO-033&Category_Code=GRT

its was not listed for sale. ever. as ive said. I pm'ed him and asked him if he would sell it to me...:roll:

No the stock turbo is included not the larger one.

Edited by visitor