i have an odd request

cutlsp

I need someone that has a 1988-91 oldsmobile cutlass supreme international to take a few pictures of the area infront of the a/c condensor and radiator. As i have started working on my cutlass again but its got a problem with cooling. I have the stock bumper to put back on but before I do that I want too see if I can make the international bumper cover work. In order to do that I need a few pictures so I can see the bracket in the center and a few other places. My car was a SL I've put the international wheels and most of the body kit on it I'm still looking for just an international rear bumper cover as well. If anyone can help me with the pictures I'm going to keep looking locally for a rear bumper cover.

sweet jesus

ok i don't see how this helps with my request for pictures at all :roll:

all i asked for is for someone with a 88-91 cutlass to take a few pictures of their international cutlass supreme showing me how its suppose to look.

if you don't have anything contributing to my question stay out of the thread.

My main concern is the bumper cover I got it bows up in the center on the bottom I don't think that is normal? :think:

I figure I'll make a custom bracket to push it down and open the bumper cover up more. does that sound like a good idea?

The plastic absorber attached to the impact bar might be different, along with the lower plastic shrouding. That should be it.

FYI I swapped all that stuff onto my '90 CS base model which has more or less the same front bumper as an early SL.

Well see I pulled the front international bumper off and it bolted right up but it doesn't quite look right to me.

I guess I should take a few pictures to show you. I'll do that today if there is any day light left.

its not an international pictures will happen as soon as i have the time. i got to busy today and its never been an international.

Edited by cutlsp