Would you buy these parts with these prices???

90TGP

Ok, here's the story. I'm going to start de-modding my TGP in a short while so that I can sell it. [i'm wanting to buy an 88-90 IROC-Z Camaro]. Here's a list of parts that I want to sell [they aren't for sale just yet. I need to find boxes to put everthing in first] and their prices I'm thinking of using for them.

All parts are going with the car when I sell it, unless mentioned. Sorry guys. [:(] Fight with my dad over the parts, so they go with the car.

Sold one-peice bolt-on front strut tower brace. No drilling required. Just remove four bolts from your front strut towers and slide it over them, then just bolt it down. $40 Sale Pending

Rear strut tower brace, no drilling required. $40

FFP front upper motor mounts for 3.1. Some spots on the top, but still in good condition. $80 for the pair Sale Pending

I won't have pictures for everything untill I get them pulled off of the car. Oh, I'm thinking of selling my TGP for about $4k obo. It already has the Cross-X pipe, TopGun 180 chip and 180 thermo. 2yo tires. New fuel pump. Full tune-up with Mobile 1 oil/filter, trannt fluid/filter/gasket, fuel filter, PCV valve, AC Delco spark plugs, Taylor plug wires, coolant flush, K&N filter, KYB GR2 struts all around, KYB strut mounts all around, Pioneer speakers all around and a Pioneer amp [not sure if I want to keep the amp or not].

What do you guys think?

I WILL BUY THE DOG BONES I NEED THEM BADLY FOR MY CAR AND THE UNDER DRIVE PULLEY for after i do my performance rebuild on it but i need the dog bone asap pm me on how you want to be paid for them and show me a pic of them if you can.

88-90 why those years? the only one worth buying is the 350tpi. i have an 89 iroc-z28 350tpi. just finished rebuilding the motor. remember when buy the car to check the vin ect. a lot of people try and pawm the 305 off as a 350. oh and the 700-r4 tranny doesn't like my motor i am on the third one.

cutlsp, sent you a pm.

patgizz-i'm eyeing an 89 IROC-Z 350 right now that's in Philly. I really don't care if it has a 350 or 305, as long as it's an IROC or Formula with T's.

xtremelumina92, I have no idea who made it, I bought it used from a member on ClubGP. It's black.

LukeZ34, yes, it's tan in color. It's a full length pod that replaces the stock pillar.

92turboLE, cutlsp is buying the trailing arms, sorry.

Guest TurboSedan
88-90 why those years? the only one worth buying is the 350tpi. i have an 89 iroc-z28 350tpi. just finished rebuilding the motor. remember when buy the car to check the vin ect. a lot of people try and pawm the 305 off as a 350. oh and the 700-r4 tranny doesn't like my motor i am on the third one.

i LOVED my 700R4's. they were from 9C1 Impala/Caprice police cars tho (one '85, one '88 ). i had almost 250,000 miles on the '85 (never rebuilt), fluid was always perfect, and it shifted awesome (stock). i myself wouldn't get the 'LB9' 305 TPI motor. probably the best 305 ever made factory but i think 305's basically suck when it comes to SBC's. the 'L98' 350 TPI is watcha want! check block casting numbers! and if it comes with a T5 5-speed it's probably NOT a 350 TPI unless someone swapped it it. the T5 isn't exactly the most durable 5-speed in the world btw. i'd go 700R4 or 2004R in an F-body, or if you have the dough....a T56 6-speed! :)

joshua

I used to read thirdgen.org a LOT before I got my GP. So I know a good sum of info about 3rdgens [What I'd do for an 89 TTA or a 92 Firehawk with the 366ci all aluminum race block and ZF-6 tranny :shock: ]