bumper question

clevelandfan

what do i do?  

1. 1. what do i do?

• gt bumper
    • body kit

hey guys. im new on here, so hello everyone. i have a 98 gp se w/ the 3.8 and its bone stock FOR NOW. i just got it, so i havent got to do anything yet. i have a few things i want to do, manly a bumper first off. im gonna put the gt bumper w/ gt bumper reinforcement on first. i gotta put two doors on too cuz it was hit. then im gonna probably do a gt rear bumper too. then i want halo headlights, and im gonna get a ram air hood. then to top it off im planning on putting on a nice coat of blue pearl to top it off. so how do u guys think im doin so far?

ps. i just got new hid's for it. i will have them in, and will post b4/after pics :cool:

i dont have much now, but ill post them. im also gonna start another post about my hid's after.

25949_1173865081724_1680978447_341381_5770997_n.jpg

25949_1173865121725_1680978447_341382_5789882_n.jpg

the car was hit on the driver side. its hard to tell, but i need 2 driver doors. cheap at a yard tho, so no biggy.

Welcome!

Eww...An ant eater front end.

I like the idea of the GT front and rear bumper covers. That way you can put in a dual exhaust.

A ram air hood would be really sweet.

I like what your doing so far. :high5:

What's up neighbor? I see you trying to get at me with the lights. I told you we look out for each other here @ w-body.com. Welcome to the w-body world. I'll holla

What's up neighbor? I see you trying to get at me with the lights. I told you we look out for each other here @ w-body.com. Welcome to the w-body world. I'll holla

:confused?: :confused?:

welcome to the forum!! I vote for keep it ugly and put all the $ that you would have spent into boosting the engine. Otherwise, sell it and buy a GT(P).

x2. If you want the look, get a GT or GTP.

ya man, i need some 9007 hid's man. can u get some cheap? hit me up lol.

welcome to the forum!! I vote for keep it ugly and put all the $ that you would have spent into boosting the engine. Otherwise, sell it and buy a GT(P).

well. its 175k miles, so idk. :confused: but it needs body work anyway... and i can do it... and i want a sweet looking car... so ya, i think ill do the body first :mrgreen: but i will do a cold air, and some exhaust stuff down the line :high5:

I know where Brookpark is.

I live in Lorain now though right outside Elyria. I just transferred from working in Parma to where I live now. Used to live in Brunswick for a couple years.

I was kinda out in your area today, driving to Canton to hit up pullapart out there with my buddy rob (Venom)

If you dont know about pullapart already, you need too!!!

http://www.pullapart.com

-Bob

Welcome! Where at in Ohio are ya from?

brookpark. i work with thatcutteeboy. i live near too :willynilly:

Cool I got a couple friends that work at the Conrads there (I work at the Akron store)

I'm guessing you got that car dirt-ass cheap (at least I hope so with being an SE and body damage), so I'd go ahead and find a GT/GTP in a yard with good front/rear bumpers and side skirts w/door caps. I don't like any of the aftermarket kits for the GP's at all. I do, however, like the aftermarket lip you can get for the GT/GTP bumpers.

ya, i work at advance auto. and ya, pullapart is sweet. finally warm enough to go lol. and ya, i bought it for 300 bucks. all it needed was wheel bearings, and the body stuff. so i think it was a good deal :mrgreen: and it will soon be a car i can be proud of driving :cool: