pull a part price list

bodeen2007

Don't worry, most of the ones in Houston don't follow their own price lists either. In fact a couple of them are race based pricing.

They tried to charge me $126 for a single electric fan off a 10 year old car. No warranty that it would even work unless I paid an extra $25. I left and got 2 at another yard for $26 including the warranty.

Welch's auto recycling or whatever it's called is near me. that's maybe 20 miles. decent prices. usually a decent selection of stuff, but not a whole lot of rare/awesome cars. only had like 4 F-bodies the last time i went, and three of them were V6 and the one V8 car was raped.

Here is the one in Wayne

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

I go to that one all the time. They selection in cars rarely changes, A few 1st gen Luminas, and Cuttys and maybe a Regal, never anything newer, and the guys that run it are dickwagons. But it is pretty cheap.

If you're going 275 south, get off at Michigan Ave., turn left, turn right on to Hannan rd., and turn left onto Maple rd, it's right there.

I've been to Scrapbusters aside from the mud pit that was the yard, they where super small and had very little selection.

I can't believe you haven't heard of Parts Galore......maybe too scared to venture into the D? :shh: :ohdear:

too bad the nearest one to me is about 100+ miles.... or else i could have new panels for the MC for less than $75...

i could get them for u . then we can meet half way

• 2 weeks later...

if there are any parts anybody needs i will get them for a small fee. some examples are

side view mirrors pull a part price my price

7.05 11.00 plus shipping

rear view mirror 4.89 7.00 plus shipping

door handle 7.50 11.00 plus shipping

computer 25.00 40.00 plus shipping

marker or 1.57 4.00 plus shipping

side light

cd player 17.00 35.00 plus shipping will test before hand

headlight assy 17.83 25.00 plus shipping

and anything else that can fit into the flat rate boxes just let me know i will work with the prices i'm not trying to get rich just trying to help other w-body owners .