WOT-Tech 3.4 DOHC Chips

oldscsc

Been looking at them..how come there is no listing for '94-97 engines? Anyone run one?

Wot-tech chips are for obd 1 cars. allegedly prototype chips were made for obd 1.5 cars (94-95 3.4 only), but did not always work well.

Been looking at them..how come there is no listing for '94-97 engines? Anyone run one?

94-95 OBD1.5, 96-97 OBD2..

ya...

Wot-tech chips are for obd 1 cars. allegedly prototype chips were made for obd 1.5 cars (94-95 3.4 only), but did not always work well.

Well that's a bunch of crap :frown:

Well that's a bunch of crap :frown:

I know specifically of one person who had allegedly had trouble, but they did have a 94 3.4 lumina, which is different than the 94-95 3.4 dohcs. (still obd 1.5)

Ben answered my quick question:

I don't offer a 94-95 DOHC chip yet. I was able to change some MAF tables but nothing everything necessary to tune. I have since tested with the stock MAF and screen the the stock tune looks pretty damn good. I am still messing with the power enrichment settings but I don't have anything definitive yet. I just got the scanning ability back about a month ago.

(typo SIC) :lol: even the obd 1.5 cars with a prom chip are problematic.

ben got the scanning capability through my help... i'm also trying to help out with the ECU to get it tuned, but 94-95 3.4 code isn't very well documented...