Bowtie or Knights Crest

Cam'ron

Whaddya think, should i keep the bowtie on there or pull it and put the Knights crest there instead.

Bowtie

IMG_0093.jpg

Crest

IMG_0092-1.jpg

Also what do you guys think on this one, should i put the 8 decal back on the filler? I managed to salvage it off the old plate filler. Or should i use this as a kick start to take the other 8's off.

Go with the Knight on the front. Use the no 8 on the filler plate as a start to getting rid of the rest of them. That is the only thing about the car that i do not like.

I'm not a nascar fan, but I love how those look. That being said, I don't think it has to be all or nothing. Leave the front off for awhile and see how you feel. I wouldn't see anything wrong with keeping it exactly like that. Although I probably would prefer "Eight-less".

Don't take the other 8's off. It's a Dale Jr. Monte Carlo. If you remove the 8's you should've just bought a plain SS IMO. It's like buying a pace car and removing the decals...

i say neither. Leave both off

if it was the TS grille i would run without but theres a flat chunk o plastic behind the bowtie

I change my vote to the Bowtie then, it wouldn't look right with the Knight Crest on there if the plastic behind the bowtie is the same shape as the bowtie.