TGP Fuel Injectors

94GPGTP

Ok this topic probably has been covered many times.. I just want to confirm it ans make sure.. Now whats the numbers that should be on the top of a TGP injector? i want to make sure i have TGP injectors before i go any further..

But now i tested them and they leak on the bench.. So now im looking for replacements.. I have a 97 3800 N/A outside with the injectors on it.. I read a few times of those being used on a tgp engine.. Also read about using LQ1 injectors on the TGP engine.. I happen to have both sets here in my garage.. which ones are best?

Now for the kicker.. I have connections at a auto parts store where parts happen to make it into pockets out the back door.. So therefor whatever injector that is in stock i can get.. So another question arises.. What car has the best injector to match the TGP injectors?? Cant get too crazy like corvettes or so b/c they prob dont stock thoses..

Adam you know what you tuned my chip to so not sure if i need the stock ones or can upgrade them with no problems at all..

Hope someone can help.. THanks

Yah, TGPNick has them on his car but I havent seen him on in a while

Sorry I'm not on very much as of late. Yes, I have a set of C302 Yellowtops in my TGP, I got them from five0motorsports. You can also find them on ebay for a very good price. I'm very happy with how mine runs with the Yellowtops, they made it feel like an entirely different car.