Dogbones

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

You know what guys, I'm sorry. I didn't think it would hurt anything. I opened it and had no problems at all. I removed it from my sig.

Now can we get back to what this thread was about.

P.S. I won't put anything like that in my sig again.

Guest Anonymous
all i know is that within 5 seconds i had 50 or so windows bouncing around on my screen.

i know you meant no harm, so none taken

When I click on it I get one window that jumps around the screen singing "you are an idiot". I don't know why everyone else is getting a bunch of windows.

Here's what I did today. I was very impressed with the quality, the way they were packed and the time it took to get them.

db.jpg

db1.jpg

Looks good. My DB looks like a little baby nex to the mpfi DB's.

pollydb2.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Hey thanks for getting this thread back on topic redZ. Anyway, how long is the db for the 3.4. That thing looks like it's only 3" long. I can't believe the 3.4 only has one.

I think my next step is to replace the lower mounts. The rubber bushings were shot in my old db's and it allowed the motor to twist slightly. I had a hell of a time getting the second db lined up. I think my lower mounts are worn out now. Any suggestions on where to get them or is GM the only place that makes them?

The 3.4 DOHC only needs 1 because it has 2 lower rubber mounts on the front of the engine on either side of the block that keep it from rotating. On the tranny side, it only has the 1 mount under the tranny like the 2.8/3.1, that's why it needs a dogbone on that side.

What's the price of these dogbones?

Hey thanks for getting this thread back on topic redZ. Anyway, how long is the db for the 3.4. That thing looks like it's only 3" long. I can't believe the 3.4 only has one.

I think my next step is to replace the lower mounts. The rubber bushings were shot in my old db's and it allowed the motor to twist slightly. I had a hell of a time getting the second db lined up. I think my lower mounts are worn out now. Any suggestions on where to get them or is GM the only place that makes them?

Look on the bottom of my pic. notice the stock dogbone is very short, maybe a couple inches between the bushings.

RedZ