wanting a new dvd/possible navi system soon, suggestions?

Psych0matt

When I get the blazer, I want to start fresh with a new HU, and I want a DVD system, hopefully with navigation. I'm pretty set on pioneer, but will entertain other thoughts a bit. I'm probably looking to spend no more than 500-600, used is fine. Suggestions?

That had crossed my mind, but I'm not a fan of the screen, its not big enough. I either want something that's just a DVD receiver that I can run an external screen from, or something flip out. My buddy said he may sell my his pioneer receiver, but we'll see if that ever happens. Otherwise that HU is pretty nice

check your local kijiji / CL listings.

Last fall, I picked up a nice used Panasonic touch screen flip out DVD player for $275 Canadian in its box with all instructions. Works great.

stuff a double din unit in there....your possibilities will open up tremendously

that's what I'm noticing, now that I found out I can fit one (with an '02+ bezel)

Any suggestions? never looked into 2din much :dunno:

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVIC-F900BT-Navigation-Receiver-Playback/dp/B001ATVITC/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238963312&sr=8-1

Right in your price range and is a really nice unit. Its got 3d mapping on the nav, direct ipod control and built in bluetooth. Thats a killer price to, we sell that unit at my work for $999.