Headlight issues on 2nd Gen Grand Prix.

Breakdown

One of the times where I'm glad that I'm too lazy.

I'm out a headlight and one marker that I knew of apparently another was out too.

Headlight is the big concern as the car is probably going to up upwards of 1000 miles this weekend during night hours.

Anyhow, I noticed that the light was out when I pulled up to another car and didn't get the pretty 4-light reflection on the bumper.

But once driving it appeared as if the opposite headlight was out.

So I was curious, and confirmed that I was right, the passenger side headlight was out, but the driver's side of the car was the one that didn't appear to be lit from inside.

So??? Classic mis-aimed headlight?

I take the car to Meineke and tell them to replace the one bulb and then check the aim on the other one.

Guess what.

Bulb is in alignment, but the bulb housing - no where close. The guy in the garage says that they had the exact same thing last week with a Gen 2 GP.

It's a piece on the inside of the housing and it can either go infront or behind another piece (near the grille).

Well, this is starting to change my opinions on the crappy headlights on this car. I still think that I like the coupe's lights better, but these are a little less attrocious.