Front brake upgrade done on my 92 GP

1tinindian

Nothing new under the sun, just wanted to take the time to thank everyone that contributed in all the discussions that I have being reading.

The wealth of information on this site outstanding, and I was confidante in the parts I bought, and the procedure in doing the swap, itself.

I bought used struts from a yard that took them off of a 1996 Buick Regal.

I also swapped out the left hub for another used one to take car of the noisy one I had, and replaced both ball joints with new ones.

Along with the replaced parts, I also gained the 11.25 rotors, and it was a VERY noticeable difference.

What a difference in the car...all the clunking noise is gone and the cars stops with much more confidence.

I'm off tomorrow to get the alignment done, and then we'll get through the rest of the winter, before doing anymore work (rear brake upgrade).

It's been a countdown to get things done, because my youngest son gets his licence on the 18th of Dec, and I don't want to turn the car over to him, and have it be a problem for him.

He just needs to take care of the door handles during this winter...damn ice anyways.

I'm so glad to have this site to go to when I'm in need of help. whether I post or not, I do alot of reading here!

Thanks everybody!

Leon