Umm... GROSS!

Night Fury

Well the rag and greased lightning certainly helped...

But it took off a layer of the rubber or whatever it is... So It's really smooth. And still slightly sticky.

I have that junk on my steering wheel too. He said leather cleaner gets it off, but I haven't tried it yet.

You can try it since yours is still sticky and mine is in the shop. :biggrin:

I have that junk on my steering wheel too. He said leather cleaner gets it off, but I haven't tried it yet.

You can try it since yours is still sticky and mine is in the shop. :biggrin:

Or NOT cause the car is SOLD! Thank god!

And Healthy Teddy can FUCK OFF!

:( Those are LAME.

I agree... I cleaned mine with 3M Foamy Engine Degreaser... Worked pretty well..

Where is this steering wheel covers are lame stuff coming from?

I just got one for AJAM II, it's the third that I've had the same. Now, please note that if they stop making these I'll stop buying covers altogether, but these are NICE. They look like perferated leather, warm in the winter cool in the summer. Looks better than stock and I wear on stock leather so it's a nice thing to have on there. I tell everyone to get one, if you're going to sell your car used, you'll need it, because as soon as someone sits down it's the first thing that they'll notice (if it's worn) and their impressions of the car will go from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Chryslers for some reason are horrible for this.

I agree my intrepids steering wheel was covered when i bought it so of course i ripped it off only to find that it looked like someone was banging the steering wheel all the time lol. I had to replace the wheel . It wasnt bad and the one i got looks like brand new :mrgreen: