One last question

god910

WHO WANTS TO GO FAST? WHO WANTS TO GO FAST? As you all may know, I wasn't getting spark last time I worked on the TGP. I tried to jump it and it wasn't accepting a charge but it would roll over a couple times every once in awhile. I took the battery to my mechanic (yeah, that's for you Kenny :lol: ) and he charged it and tested it all was good. So I went home armed w/ some angle aluminum to fab up some custom mounts for the fuel rails (A good idea when using Accel injectors or other GM shorter injectors, mounts will be for sale soon) re-installed the battery and started the car, it still wouldn't start, I was pissed, I went and got my timing gun and had my dad crank it and for the first few revs no spark then spark would kick in. Then it happened, woot, woot, it started up. I tapped the gas to make sure it would accept pedal then left it alone to learn an idle. Took it for a short drive soon after. (No insurance so I didn't go far) I STILL haven't put the pedal all the way down. I tached it upto 2500 and "eased" the clutch down. It roasted the tires through 1st and second, I haven't even had it in third yet. :twisted: T-13 hours and 21 min. I am getting insurance and my plates for it. I have a few new things to ask about but, my boost problem is gone (I still believe it's from a bad MAP sensor.) but I might make it come back to verify a fix. So as of now it looks like the injectors did it. I will make another post for the new questions. Thanks for reading this long ass post. I am giddy like a little school girl.