ming shine

LargeGTPman

I told you no the other day... :lol:

not believin the anal as hell car guy who spends $400+ to get my car pro detailed every year, sheesh :lol:

Plus Jeff im sure Ming is very local, i havent heard of them bein anywhere else, not too many guys on here are gonna have any idea of who your askin about.

I have seen their work. the job they do does indeed look great but the problem is they apply so much crap to your paint for their 4 year shine it actually has alot of negative effects on the clear coat. My detailer guy took a car there once to see what/how they do the job and after 2 years the paint on the car was totally toast, clear started peeling and everything. Might have been a hack job that time but IMO you are far better off just doing a good polish job instead of paying these guys to mess up your paint.

no.....Ming, by me....aka a few blocks from where I live....LOL

You live near the capital, right? If so, I had no idea there was more than one Ming shop in town. There's another Ming along Highway 2 close to The Fort.

we had a minivan that had the "Ming" treatment on it. idk, the van wasnt that nice to begin with, so idk, we never actually waxed it ever. it look decent, but i would much rather just keep waxing.

The MING treatment would be good for anyone who always just runs their vehicles through touchless car washes, as this is the Recomended form of washing a vehicle that has had the ming treatment. Its really more of a buff job with there own specially blended compounds. There is nothing left on the paint. It basically melts and smooths out the top layer of the clear coat and seals it. The problem is that any little marks that find their way onto your finish will be magnified and will actually make the car look even worse. I don't doubt that it actually thins down the clear coat to the point that it will fail prematurly