Attention 90TGPGirl !!!! IMPORTANT PLS READ!!!

Gearhead43

Chris,

Are you still Alive??? :shock: :shock: :?: I have not heard anything from you in a while. I paid you via Paypal for the item you were selling a while back... Please email me at Gearhead43@prodigy.net and let me know something PLEASE!.... Thanks!

ALSO you need to look at the 88-96 Forums on ClubGP and address others concern as well!!

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=858656&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

Chris,

Are you still Alive??? :shock: :shock: :?: I have not heard anything from you in a while. I paid you via Paypal for the item you were selling a while back... Please email me at Gearhead43@prodigy.net and let me know something PLEASE!.... Thanks!

ALSO you need to look at the 88-96 Forums on ClubGP and address others concern as well!!

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=858656&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

Hey TWalt...not the same person, but this sounds familiar doesn't it? Did you ever hear from your "person" about the parts you sent to him with no payment? 8)

Just thought you guys would like a update.. 90TGPGirl did in fact contact me today and things have been worked out... Turns out she had an unforunate event happen to her and she was tied up with personal stuff...

Guest Anonymous
I'm sorry a few asses distracted me.

That's no way to talk about other forum members... :lol:

Carl, it was posted on a beretta forum in a hotties thread. I have seen the whole series before too. Two sets of twins. Mmmmm.... :peace: :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Chris,

Just thought I'd post to let you know that I did in fact receive BOTH packages you sent.

Thanks!!!! They all look REAL good!

To everyone else... .. Everything is A-OK...