i got lucky!!!

crazydriver20

i found a rebuilt xover on ebay and bought it, i got it for 250 so if anyone wants my old one to rebuild id be willing to sell it because i wont need it,

still cheaper than having his old one rebuilt.....so I'm not sure how he got pwnd.

so i got ripped off huh??? but look at things from my point of view, my son just died so i dont have alot of money or time to deal with sending my xover to get rebuilt, especially when thats my only vehicle and i have to have a way back and forth to work, so buing one on ebay ensures i wont get screwed over and ill have one faster then getting it rebuilt and i live in iowa so noone around me is even willing to try and rebuild mine just because they dont want to f it up and leave realy f...ed. so i did what i had to do to get the parts i need and i think 285 for a rebuilt xover is cheap because a new one will be between 600 and 1600, so think what you all want but im happy with it and cant wait til i get it and put it on my car so i can get full boost back,

Sorry to hear about your son. :redface:

Despite what some people on this board might think, $250 is NOT bad at all as that is an x-over that Jeff M. rebuilt. Jeff used to charge $425 for them back when he still used to rebuild them. There are plenty of people here that have paid that much & more for a properly rebuilt x-over.

alright thanks, buying on ebay is alot easier for me then trying to find one somewhere else, and im also getting badges and a map sensor from him no charge

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hear about your son. :redface:

Despite what some people on this board might think, $250 is NOT bad at all as that is an x-over that Jeff M. rebuilt. Jeff used to charge $425 for them back when he still used to rebuild them. There are plenty of people here that have paid that much & more for a properly rebuilt x-over.

I paid WAY more than 250. You did well with that, now its just a matter of getting it on. Good Luck!!