FEAR the Red Comet!

90TGP

Hey Brian, I wish my dad would get in that garage and fix that royal red rocket thing with a V8. Time for him to fix his mess! And no that tan 1 cylinder hair drier off to the side will just have to sit and decay, because I said so. That 4 wheel pile of innovative junk should be dropped into the Hudson at the Tappan Zee.

:wink: I happen to enjoy my woodgrained, floor shifting, premium Regal cassette/equalizer, Black hand-stitched leather Gran Sport steering wheeled (matching my floor shift knob), duel exhausted, ractive heat-shielded cone filetered, soon to have full digital clustered ex-family car.

It sure beats the Intrepid for character. I can't get into the dashes of these newer cars. They're all plastic and there's nowhere to put your junk. You must agree....The 88 to 94 Regals had the most dash room for puting stuff. I even...Tip for Regal owners...cut a rubber strip to lay on the underdash. Now my tapes don't fly to the doors and hit the floor in a high "G" turn.

:D

Lee

It sure beats the Intrepid for character. I can't get into the dashes of these newer cars. They're all plastic and there's nowhere to put your junk. You must agree....The 88 to 94 Regals had the most dash room for puting stuff. I even...Tip for Regal owners...cut a rubber strip to lay on the underdash. Now my tapes don't fly to the doors and hit the floor in a high "G" turn.

:D

Lee

Tapes? What are those? :?: :?: :?: :?:

I have a portable CD player to plug in but have you seen the prices that Regal CD players go for? Last one I saw went for about $160 . And one went for $190 some.

I'd still like one and I think it would match up to the premium cass/eq radio and head unit.

I need cheap lowering springs.

Lee

Joshua,

I highly recommend the Pioneer DEH-P7400MP (or 9400MP if you're spendy). I got one for $249 shipped off a seller on Ebay (brand new) and it plays MP3's on CD-R and RW. The Organic EL display is also a blue green color... a bit more blue than the CS instrument cluster, but not that far off.

As for XM Radio... well, I don't believe in paying for radio, so I'll stick to FM! That 7400MP will control an XM tuner though.

• 1 month later...