Headlight conversion

kwk39018

Technically none fit in mine, they had to be glued in place.

I have the Sylvania (sp?) Cool Blue headlights in mine, and both highs and lows had to be glued in place. And FWIW, Q-ball did silver stars at the same time for double the price and they were just as effective. However mine now suck ass once again.

Jamie

Sucker! Silverstars still rocking... Even with highbeams stuck on. :nana:

http://www.vvme.com/product/detail-20023.html

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents

Item Name: Color Temperatures : 6000k, / Size : 9006(HB4),

Item Number: 20023

Quantity: 1

Total: $42.99 USD

Cart Subtotal: $42.99 USD

Handling: $30.00 USD

Sales Tax:

Cart Total: $72.99 USD

ordered. i will let you guys know how they turn out.

so far i am already impressed with the customer service, they have an msn account and i added them to my contacts, asked them the question i needed and they responded back within minutes. and all this is at 1:20am

Ouch, didnt realise they bone you on the shipping like that.

ya i though about having it delievered to one of the members from here who live in the States and then have them ship it to me, would have been cheaper, but oh well. this way i don't have to hassle anyone for a favor,lol.

Did you get your VVME hid kit ? (in 9006) Installed now or what man?! I wanna hear about it.

For the most part, I've heard pretty good things about their kits. I just don't like ANY of the ballasts that don't have the digital technology. (NON "Slim" ballasts)

Comparnig the SLIM ballasts is like comparing a hi-tech LCD telivision to an a regular 'tube' tv... ya know? (technlogy is SOOO much better and the failure rate is merely next-to-nothing on them)

BUT, the good news is- once you figure out where to hide those ballasts- they should work as well as your halogens have and still have a low failure rate.

well the kit showed up today but i missed the delivery driver, so i will get them tomorrow. once i get it i will take some pics and stuff and start a new thread about it. gonna try and get them installed tomorrow too. i am off tomorrow night so i don;t have to sleep at all during the day tomorrow.

well the kit showed up today but i missed the delivery driver, so i will get them tomorrow. once i get it i will take some pics and stuff and start a new thread about it. gonna try and get them installed tomorrow too. i am off tomorrow night so i don;t have to sleep at all during the day tomorrow.

cant wait

• 2 months later...

Can't wait to see how it turned out. I will order a pair also!!!!

x2 my crappy Ebay lights arnt cutting it anymore. Cant wait to see pics.

Yep me to.Im going to put the stock builbs back in for now.I dont drive my cutty at night to much any more.I have a lot of work to do to the car now and not alot of time and money.Oh well one day i will get hids.

Cant wait to see how they turned out.Pic and vids will be nice. :cool: