Unrealistic

z34_nut

I've Beat A Few C5's In Auto X'Ing. Easily.

I absolutely ass-pounded a 597whp Mustang Cobra around a short road-course in a 128whp Neon.

That does NOT mean the Neon is more capable though..............just that the guy driving it was a ham-fisted fucktard.

Well, its very possible.

I took my z06 to the track... and the thing feels like a goddamn suburban around the corners. It felt soft, and tossed me around inside the cockpit.

The Z34, solid, flat, and I've yet to even feel like I've pushed it beyond its limits.

Mods:

Z06:

C6 z06 Shocks

Lowered on Stock Bolts

Firestone Wide Oval

Baer Brakes (by far the only thing that worked flawless, and consistent.)

Factory alignment (one week prior to the event)

Z34:

KYB GR-2 x4

Lowered intrax springs up front

FFP Rear Coils

Poly everything

Bigger sways

Shitty, worn out tires

Shitty 96+ brakes

Factory alignment

My old GP (and I'm sure my new CS, once I get decent shocks on the rear, good tires and a front and rear STB) handled awesome around corners, KYBs in the rear along with front and rear STB's. It was the FE3 suspension package though. Even FE1 seems to handle decent.

These cars are highly underrated.

i wouldn't believe this is if it

a - didnt come from someone i respect

b - didnt come from someone who owns both

crazy man, just crazy!

I've heard of this. Someone posted a video a while ago about their GP out handling a vette. This cars when done right, do the job very nicely.

souunds like you aren't using the vette to it's fullest potential. perhaps taking an auto cross driving class?

No, I'm using the vette to its potential. While its faster, it doesn't handle as well. Not as easy to maintain, and allot less confidence going into the corner. Body roll is my biggest issue with this car. I do plan on updating the tires very shortly, and then phadt coil overs and sways. After that happens... expect a canyon carver.

what tires do you have on there now?

Well, its very possible.

I took my z06 to the track... and the thing feels like a goddamn suburban around the corners. It felt soft, and tossed me around inside the cockpit.

The Z34, solid, flat, and I've yet to even feel like I've pushed it beyond its limits.

Mods:

Z06:

C6 z06 Shocks

Lowered on Stock Bolts

Firestone Wide Oval

Baer Brakes (by far the only thing that worked flawless, and consistent.)

Factory alignment (one week prior to the event)

Z34:

KYB GR-2 x4

Lowered intrax springs up front

FFP Rear Coils

Poly everything

Bigger sways

Shitty, worn out tires

Shitty 96+ brakes

Factory alignment